The C++ GUI framework for all embedded engineers
Revision as of 13:25, 30 May 2021 by Joachim
Beta Customers Wanted! Guiliani 2.4 beta available now, check it out:
It combines the comfort of a PC based development toolchain with the benefits of a highly-optimized software framework, specifically designed for the use on resource-limited embedded hardware.
In addition to the modern C++ architecture of the framework the software engineer is supported by the Guilani Streaming Editor (GSE). The GSE allows you to easily create, modify or add functionality to elements of the GUI without the need of direct changes in the code.
Another advantage of the GSE is the easy management of resources such as images, texts and sounds, among others.
|Top 5 reasons to choose Guiliani||Benefit|
|Powerful||Modern, object-oriented C++ GUI software||Fast Time To Market|
|Intuitive||WYSIWYG Guiliani Streaming Editor (GSE)||Get Work Done Quickly|
|Innovative||DataPool Concept to easily link application and GUI||Supports Teamwork|
|Scalable||From MCU to MPU, from bare-metal to Linux||Learn once, develop many|
|Support||Best-in-class technical support and services||Projects on-time, on budget|
We are particularly proud of our customer testimonials of these features and benefits. For example:
- "Pretty fast reaction and knowledge at least 9/10", customer M.K., The Netherlands
- "This proved to be a great partnership, as both companies <TES and Renesas> provided solid technical support throughout the development." customer S.F., UK
- “I am compiling my very positive results for my management team.” customer M.S., USA, upon completion of a deep-dive evaluation.
- START DEVELOPMENT TODAY AND TRY GUILIANI EVALUATION VERSION FREE OF CHARGE
- Getting started with Guiliani Streaming Editor (GSE)
- Low MCU load (typically ≤15%. much less with graphics acceleration)
- Perform your GUI at high frame rates
- Support of binary or XML-definitions for GUI appearance
- Support for multilingual applications
- Supports all types of input media
- Supports multiple platforms
- Support of partial update of display content (depending on hardware)
Guiliani in Action
Look as this short video how easy and fast it is to create and run a Guilaini based GUI application. This video is based on our coffee demo you can find in our download section. Do not hesitate to try it yourself.
Coffee Machine GUI built with Guiliani
“Prepaid by Renesas” RZ/A Program
Obtain a free-of-charge world-wide, unlimited production license for the Guiliani-Lite HMI framework on RZ/A family devices!
Getting started in four steps:
- Download the Guiliani SDK (with evaluation license) in our download area
- Apply for the Prepaid-by-Renesas license at www.renesas.com/tesguiliani
- Sign the TES Guiliani-Lite license contract
- TES will send you the Guiliani-Lite production license key
- NEW! Guiliani Overview 2Q21
- Beta Customers Wanted! Guiliani 2.4 available soon! Check it out: https://youtu.be/dbKLSQqZ3hM
- HOTFIX for StreamIt-board added (interrupt controller GIC-390)
- new Guiliani 2.3 SDK available for several Renesas-chips. Try it out!
- Guiliani-SDKs supporting Multilayer now available for RZ/A2M (FreeRTOS10 + e2studio 7.2)
- Guiliani-SDKs for RZ/A1LU and RZ/A1H updated (Bootloader now supporting > 16MB Resources)
- See the latest video from our Partner Toradex "TES demonstrates highly customizable and portable 3D Surround View and HMI Framework"
- Watch the latest videos about Guiliani