Guiliani Streaming Editor (GSE)
GSE is an easy-to-use WYSIWYG GUI editor tool for artists, interaction designers, and developers. It allows you to design intuitive user interfaces including prototyping and deployment on embedded targets.
With GSE you can design your GUI without any programming skills. It features all Guiliani widgets and can import all kinds of resources (e.g. images, fonts, etc.). You can easily manage multiple languages including the import and export of translations, e.g. to deliver them to a translator.
The editor itself is built using Guiliani and supports all features that are integrated into Guiliani. So it can be used on different operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS.
The GSE is available here for download (currently Windows and Linux)
- Easy-to-use workflow
- Dynamic guidelines
- Easy alignment of objects
- Every attribute of all controls can be changed
- GUI can be simulated directly on designer’s workstation
- Extensible by custom commands, widgets, behaviours, etc.
- Connect controls and your application using DataPool