Welcome to guiliani.de
Revision as of 14:03, 3 July 2019 by Sascha
Guiliani is an easy-to-use framework for the quick and uncomplicated creation of visually appealing graphical user interfaces on embedded systems.
It combines the comfort of a PC based development toolchain with the benefits of a highly-optimized software framework, specifically designed for the use on resource-limited embedded hardware.
In the market today, products differentiate more and more through their GUI. Graphical User Interfaces have largely conquered our everyday life. Through the daily use of their smartphone or satellite navigation system, customers are used to operating their electronic devices via appealing GUI’s. Thanks to Guiliani, you can now offer such a comfortable user experience on your products, too. Benefit from a solid software that has been successfully used for more than 10 years, in millions of devices already.
- START DEVELOPMENT TODAY AND TRY GUILIANI EVALUATION VERSION FREE OF CHARGE
- Download our License Model and Pricing for Guiliani on MCUs and MPUs
- Getting started with Guiliani Streaming Editor (GSE)
- Low MCU load (typically ≤15%)
- Perform your GUI with a high frame rate
- Support of binary or XML-definitions for GUI appearance
- Supports all types of input media
- Supports multiple platforms
“Prepaid by Renesas” RZ/A Program
Obtain a free-of-charge world-wide, unlimited production license for the Guiliani-Lite HMI framework on RZ/A family devices!
Getting started in four steps:
- Download the Guiliani SDK (with evaluation license) in our download area
- Apply for the Prepaid-by-Renesas license at www.renesas.com/tesguiliani
- Sign the TES Guiliani-Lite license contract
- TES will send you the Guiliani-Lite production license key
Minimum HW requirements
|ROM||~700kb for Guiliani without resources|
|RAM||~50kb for Guiliani without resources|
|Compiler||C++ Compiler with exception Support|
|Operating System||“bare-metal”, many OSs supported|
- Guiliani 2.3 is coming soon. RC3 now available for Download
- Guiliani-SDKs for RZ/A1LU and RZ/A1H updated (Bootloader now supporting > 16MB Resources)
- Guiliani-SDKs now available for RZ/A2M (FreeRTOS10 + e2studio 7.2)
- We have greatly increased the performance for our Guiliani 2.2 SDK running on StreamIt-boards. Start your evaluation now!!
- See the latest video from our Partner Toradex "TES demonstrates highly customizable and portable 3D Surround View and HMI Framework"
- Watch the latest videos about Guiliani