Welcome to guiliani.de
Revision as of 14:38, 5 February 2018 by Adhurim
Guiliani is an easy-to-use framework for the quick and uncomplicated creation of visually appealing graphical user interfaces on embedded systems.
It combines the comfort of a PC based development toolchain with the benefits of a highly-optimized software framework, specifically designed for the use on resource-limited embedded hardware.
In the market today, products differentiate more and more through their GUI. Graphical User Interfaces have largely conquered our everyday life. Through the daily use of their smartphone or satellite navigation system, customers are used to operating their electronic devices via appealing GUI’s. Thanks to Guiliani, you can now offer such a comfortable user experience on your products, too. Benefit from a solid software that has been successfully used for more than 10 years, in millions of devices already.
- START DEVELOPMENT TODAY AND TRY GUILIANI EVALUATION VERSION FREE OF CHARGE
- Download our License Model and Pricing for Guiliani on MCUs and MPUs
- Low MCU load (typically ≤15%)
- Perform your GUI with a frame rate of 30 and more
- Getting started with Guiliani Streaming Editor (GSE)
- Support of binary or XML-definitions for GUI appearance
Minimum HW requirements
|ROM||~700kb for Guiliani without resources|
|RAM||~50kb for Guiliani without resources|
|Compiler||C++ Compiler with exception Support|
|Operating System||“bare-metal”, many OSs supported|