The C++ GUI framework for all embedded engineers
Revision as of 18:23, 11 January 2021 by Joachim
Guiliani is an easy-to-use framework for the quick and uncomplicated creation of visually appealing graphical user interfaces on embedded systems for all embedded engineers.
It combines the comfort of a PC based development toolchain with the benefits of a highly-optimized software framework, specifically designed for the use on resource-limited embedded hardware.
In addition to the modern C++ architecture of the framework the software engineer is supported by the Guilani Streaming Editor (GSE). The GSE allows you to easily create, modify or add functionality to elements of the GUI without the need of direct changes in the code.
Another advantage of the GSE is the easy management of resources such as images, texts and sounds, among others.
In the market today, products differentiate more and more through their GUI. Graphical User Interfaces have largely conquered our everyday life. Through the daily use of their smartphone or satellite navigation system, customers are used to operating their electronic devices via appealing GUI’s. Thanks to Guiliani, you can now offer such a comfortable user experience on your products, too. Benefit from a solid software that has been successfully used for more than 10 years, in millions of devices already.
- START DEVELOPMENT TODAY AND TRY GUILIANI EVALUATION VERSION FREE OF CHARGE
- Getting started with Guiliani Streaming Editor (GSE)
- Low MCU load (typically ≤15%)
- Perform your GUI with a high frame rate
- Support of binary or XML-definitions for GUI appearance
- Support for multilingual applications
- Supports all types of input media
- Supports multiple platforms
- Support of partial update of display content (depending on hardware)
“Prepaid by Renesas” RZ/A Program
Obtain a free-of-charge world-wide, unlimited production license for the Guiliani-Lite HMI framework on RZ/A family devices!
Getting started in four steps:
- Download the Guiliani SDK (with evaluation license) in our download area
- Apply for the Prepaid-by-Renesas license at www.renesas.com/tesguiliani
- Sign the TES Guiliani-Lite license contract
- TES will send you the Guiliani-Lite production license key
Minimum hardware requirements
These are the minimum hardware requirements for a device to be able to use Guiliani.
|ROM||~700kb for Guiliani without resources|
|RAM||~50kb for Guiliani without resources|
|Compiler||C++ Compiler with exception Support|
|Operating System||“bare-metal”, many OSs supported|
- HOTFIX for StreamIt-board added (interrupt controller GIC-390)
- new Guiliani 2.3 SDK available for several Renesas-chips. Try it out!
- Guiliani-SDKs supporting Multilayer now available for RZ/A2M (FreeRTOS10 + e2studio 7.2)
- Guiliani-SDKs for RZ/A1LU and RZ/A1H updated (Bootloader now supporting > 16MB Resources)
- See the latest video from our Partner Toradex "TES demonstrates highly customizable and portable 3D Surround View and HMI Framework"
- Watch the latest videos about Guiliani