Create a project from scratch with Guiliani 2.2 RZ/A with TES eGML SDK with e2Studio
Create a project from scratch with Guiliani 2.2 SDK (e2Studio)
- Open SDK folder in explorer.
- Copy directory StreamRuntime give it a name of your choice (later referred as <YourProject>).
- in sub directory Renesas make a copy of the folder StreamRuntime and give it the name <YourProject>.
- rename jlink and launch configurations, replacing StreamRuntime with <YourProject>.
- Open e2studio and select Renesas folder as workspace.
- Import <YourProject> to the workspace.
- Change the following directory links to point to in the respective sub directories of <YourProject>:
- Check if the the same files as in the StreamRuntime project are marked as excluded for all build configurations.
- In the tool settings Compiler/Source Change all Include paths pointing to StreamRuntime to <YourProject>.